The Game Plan:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to be part of a successful, growing and ambitious community football club and commercial enterprise.
Harborough Town Football Club is an FA Charter Standard Community Club and a Nike Partner Club which is a volunteer led not for profit charitable trust and can trace its roots back to the season of 1975/76 and has been at its current location since the 1990s. The club provides the opportunity to play and enjoy football for the community with teams representation from u5s through to adult.
We are seeking a new team player (or players as job share arrangements will be considered) who want to be part of this success. The successful candidate(s) will need to be well organised, have the ability to work without close supervision in a role that will provide variety.
To be part of the team you will need to have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as you will be greeting our members and visitors to our club.
You will need to be outgoing and approachable as well as being able to multi task given the variety of tasks that will be associated with this role.
Harborough Town FC
up to £8.21 per hour
up to 4 hours Saturday and Sunday (up to 8 hours per weekend)
hours 8:30 til 1:30 each day
Job Share & rota will be considered
Want to be in the team?
Think that you want to be part of the winning team, then here are some of the skills and experience we are seeking:
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to work to timelines and prioritise workflow in a flexible environment where peak demands may compete.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with key stakeholders both internally and externally, as well as our membership and external clients to who you will be the first person they meet.
- A full job description profile is available, however as part of the team, your key responsibilities will be:
- Supporting our Club Commercial and Development Executive in delivering first class experience to our users.
- Handling general enquiries and taking notes to enable another member of the team to make contact to deal with the enquiry when they become available.
- Match administrative duties, including referee payments distribution, ensuring club policies on clean footwear adhered to, i.e. undertaking boot inspections prior to teams entering the main artificial pitch and also ensure the club is well presented at all times.
- Club Shop – when not open and manned to be first point of contact for customers wishing to place orders, collect items or browse.
What You Need to Do:
As an approachable, communicative individual with a positive approach to wanting to deliver best of class experience and service, with a desire to personally develop within a community club environment and you can see yourself being part of the winning team, please send your CV and covering letter to:
The Chairman, Harborough Town Football Club, Harborough Town Community Trust, Northampton Road, Market Harborough LE16 9HF
Closing Date: 16th December 2019
As the role involves direct access to young persons under the age of eighteen, within the context of the job or any subsequently related activities or responsibilities, the successful candidate will undergo a thorough screening process, which will include a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to ensure suitability to the role.
To download this job spec as a PDF, click here.