We were delighted to host Jenny Balme & Sarah Hill from The Market Harborough & Bowden’s Charity last Thursday to view our new LED floodlights on our main pitch. The Charity has kindly agreed to fund 30% of our floodlight LED project to exchange the lights on both of our artificial pitches to LEDs. Not only will this help with running costs of the football club, it also improves sustainability. The Premier League Stadia fund kindly provided the remaining 70% of the funding.

The club is hoping that the LED project on the second artificial pitch will be completed soon.

We cannot thank organisations like the MH&BC and the PLSF enough, for buying into the club and supporting us with our capital projects.